To ensure that every student reaches their maximum potential and earn a high school diploma by engaging, inspiring, and being challenged academically to become globally competitive, technologically literate citizens, who will be college or career ready.
Madison High School will provide a caring and nurturing environment in a diverse community of learners with a rich tradition of excellence where that will ensure each student accomplishes academic success, personal growth, and social responsibility by providing a safe and enriching learning environment while preparing students for college or career pathways through rigorous instructional best practices.
- We believe that all faculty and staff should participate in professional growth activities and utilize proven best practices for student growth.
- We believe in utilizing student data and student work to promote a stronger instructional classroom.
- We believe that all students should actively participate and collaborate in the classroom.
- We believe that all students should be held accountable for allowing others in the classroom to learn, grow, and achieve.
- We believe that education should be student centered and based on real world experiences to promote our young people to become active, inquiring, critical, and open-minded thinkers who are also life-long learners.
- We believe in fostering and collaborating with community, families, businesses, and leaders to build strong positive relationships with our students and motivate them to achieve their academic goals.
Motto…….. “Excellence in All We Do”